Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

1UP!

This is AWESOME! The lyrics are great and so is the animation (love the expression when he sings "die"), but what really finishes this song is the quality of the singer(s).

You guys have done it again! Keep them coming!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Finally!

At first, I couldn't believe the first episode was finally here. I vaguely remember watching the trailer and being struck by how great it looked.

Now, four years later, I'm yet again struck by your animation skills. This is truly a great piece of art and (if I had a virtual flash shelf) stands next to that other great series, Brackenwood.

I sincerely hope you'll find the time and motivation to complete the second episode in less then 4 years, but I'll wait anyway.

The only minor remark I could give is the fact that the sound is indeed a bit quiet sometimes in proportion to the background music.

Good luck and I'm looking forward to Ep. 2!

Lilium Lilium

Nyuu!

I knew it :D! The name and the thumb gave away this one was based on Elfen Lied (or am I wrong?).

I loved the series, and it gave me shivers down my spine again to hear the title track. I realy like this style and your drawings. Maybe you could add a little more animation?

Anyway, this one's worth being higher ranked. I guess not much people have watched the original series (they're gold).

My respect and 5 to you, keep it up!

Grtz,

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Great concept

Although it's a very short game, I liked it a lot!
The concept was great and I found it quite hilarious.

Never before was I so happy to see the quality of my game degrade.

Good job!

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

Bubbalicious!

Very nice new installment of Bubble Tank! The most significant and noticeable change is clearly the "evolution tree" and let me tell you it's a shot in the bullseye!

Overall it's fairly addicting and has very good gameplay, worth a 9 on the awsome scale!

Looking forward to part III.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Good but should be perfect

I realy like the concept of this game, but you should change the standard frequency, cause like others have said: I can't get past lvl 5 due to the high amount of EXP needed and the low provision of enemy gunmeat.

If you'd change that, it'd be worth a ten.

Street Fighter-KensTheme-Piano Street Fighter-KensTheme-Piano

Silence...

I don't know how to begin writing this review. While I'm typing, the song plays and I'm caught by a force known to mankind only as "Nostalgia".

And I like it, oh yes I like it! Brings me back to those good ol' days when I was buttonmasing on my GameBoy. I always liked Ken's theme best. When playing on his level, I always kept fleeing from him so I could listen to the whole song.

You have managed to translate it so good it might even surpass the original. Too bad 10 stars is the max I can give.

I hope to hear other remakes from you soon! (consider this a friendly order).

Regards,

Your newly acquired fan

-Orr- The Pharaoh's Tomb -Orr- The Pharaoh's Tomb

Fantastic!

I can't believe what I'm hearing.
Great song!

Why has it took me so long to discover your work?

All my stars are belong to you.

-Orr-Stormy Seas -Orr-Stormy Seas

Perfection

This is a great military anthem!

I would use this piece of art either for credits or for a heroic battle (modern warfare).

I aplaud you and am looking forward to your next work.